Friendship boats to start running again!!!

not sure how I personally feel about being on an enclosed boat right now, but nice to have that option back in play! :thumbsup2

hope those who get dropped off at speedway In the AM using ride share don’t decide to walk into BW to grab the launch vs walking over to MGM. Perhaps start running a half hour earlier & limiting the first hour or so of transport to resort guests if it becomes an issue

I am Curious to read how it rolls out, including any plexiglass dividers between the seats. Universal boats are open to catch the breeze. they left rows open between parties, felt safe to me but did find myself walking back to resort when the Citiwalk boat launch area looked busy

not sure how I personally feel about being on an enclosed boat right now, but nice to have that option back in play!
People have been flying with 100+ other people around them with no major issues that I know of. I don't see how a 10 minute boat ride will be a problem.

I hope the airport luggage service restarts before my trip next year. I like checking my luggage in at the resort.

Everyone has their own comfort levels.

For those who are gung-ho on the boats & buses, consider it a bonus that less people may be utilizing them.

People have been flying with 100+ other people around them with no major issues that I know of. I don't see how a 10 minute boat ride will be a problem.
I’ve flown six times since end of May, still standing. Will say I was freaked out to find that allegiant initially didn’t require masks on the plane. Will be boarding again in a month unless all heck breaks loose.

We are all in this together

Recent study in connection with Miitary showed that recirculated air on plane is indeed relatively safe. Biggest issue is those who roam the aisles to the bathrooms with possible infection.

New studies out this week challenging the 15 minute exposure standard, pointing as to cumulative, short exposure to same person as potential issue.

Or a 15 min bus ride to and from the parks.

Assuming everyone follows mask protocols, I agree. At least until there is a safe, effective and affordable vaccine widely available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter