• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

From OKW to SAB

caveat lector

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
Heading to OKW in 2 weeks. Kids (ok, and me too) want to do SAB. What is the best way to get there?
1)Drive to YC or BC and walk through lobby
2)Drive to BWV (take advant. of free valet) and walk over
3)Use Disney Trans.
4)Other-A better way I haven't mentioned

Oh, and I assume we can get towels at SAB

We have used methods 1 and 2. With all the construction at the BCV, it is probably a better bet to drive to BoardWalk. That way you can hit the Keister Coaster on your way to/from SAB.

We have always parked at either YC or BC--usually YC.
Disney transportation would take you forever...you could have gone down the pirate slide 20 times before Disney Transport ever got you to YC or BC. Resort to Resort trips are usually best by car, IMHO.

Yes, SAB has plenty of towels.

Be sure to call ahead to make sure SAB is open for pool hopping. :)

ohiominnie :p

now you are using relative terms that I can understand.

If you relate the time to slide frequency, hands down, I'm following your advice.

Thanks!

No problem. I always try to relate saving time or money to something easy to comprehend. For example, when I buy something on sale, I think of the savings in terms of how many pizza's I can buy....."Hey, we're saving $6, that's 1/2 a pizza!!!!"

That's probably why we did two add ons before the price went up.... with a savings of $3 a point, do you REALIZE how many pizza's that would buy????????

Have fun at SAB, it truly is an awesome pool!

Laurajean, SAB stands for StormalongBay, the swimming pool/area at the Yacht and Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter