From Pins To Disney Lionel Trains !

Oh, this thread makes me *laugh*. My DBro collects Lionel O-Gauge trains & I collect Disney pins. I had NO idea that Disney had Lionel train stuff...oh dear. Maybe I'll go look on Disneyshopping for a Mickey freight car? (Not for me...nawwww, just looking for Christmas for DBro...)

Sorry about Disney raising the licensing fee so high. There's so much junk out there and the Lionel stuff is usually so well-made...that's a shame for all the Lionel/train collectors.

agnes!

Oh, this thread makes me *laugh*. My DBro collects Lionel O-Gauge trains & I collect Disney pins. I had NO idea that Disney had Lionel train stuff...oh dear. Maybe I'll go look on Disneyshopping for a Mickey freight car? (Not for me...nawwww, just looking for Christmas for DBro...)

Sorry about Disney raising the licensing fee so high. There's so much junk out there and the Lionel stuff is usually so well-made...that's a shame for all the Lionel/train collectors.

agnes!
Still collecting trains. Pride Lines are now my favorite!

I'm sorry to bring this thread back from the dead again. It was started in 2006 and revived briefly in 2016 by OP. I did a search for Disney Lionel collecting and this was the best thread I found.

I just got my first Lionel train as a Christmas gift for my 5 year old son (mostly a gift for me I must confess). I purchased the Mickey Mouse and Friends Express Ready to Run set (Mickey Engine, Mickey and Minnie Tender, Donald Tanker, Goofy High-Box Freight, Pluto Caboose) and added the Daisy Tanker and Chip 'n Dale Gondola. I've now been researching Lionel's Disney series trains and have become fascinated with the series.

I'm now interested in purchasing the Limited Edition Mickey Celebration set from 2018 and add the Mickey Aquarium car. There's a remarkable deal on the train set on Amazon right now. I wondering if these newer trains will retain any value in the collector's market. I'd love to hear from any Disney train collectors out there and what your experience has been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter