Frontier Airlines cancellation

blobula

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Has anyone had to cancel a flight reservation with Frontier airlines for a future travel date to MCO?

I have a flight coming up for June 2, 2020 which we will be flying on Frontier. Recently I've been receiving emails that seem to be enticing me to cancel my flight even though it's two months out. In addition to cancelling I'd receive a $50 voucher per passenger. I'm looking to cancel my flight just because of the uncertainty of things and just rebook when I have a clearer picture of the situation. However, I just want my money back. Sounds like I'll only get a credit if I cancel. 60 days or greater I can cancel or modify my reservations without penalty.

Anybody have any advice for how to handle this situation?

Thank you!

Hello,

Has anyone had to cancel a flight reservation with Frontier airlines for a future travel date to MCO?

I have a flight coming up for June 2, 2020 which we will be flying on Frontier. Recently I've been receiving emails that seem to be enticing me to cancel my flight even though it's two months out. In addition to cancelling I'd receive a $50 voucher per passenger. I'm looking to cancel my flight just because of the uncertainty of things and just rebook when I have a clearer picture of the situation. However, I just want my money back. Sounds like I'll only get a credit if I cancel. 60 days or greater I can cancel or modify my reservations without penalty.

Anybody have any advice for how to handle this situation?

Thank you!

My SO was scheduled for a guys trip last week. They were flying through frontier. They called to cancel and we’re offered the same thing but they wanted the cash since getting 6 guys to agree on dates for another guys trip is hard. They decided to hold out and the day before the flight, frontier cancelled the flight themselves and they got the cash back.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately in this situation I don't think I can wait until the last minute to see what they do.

I'll probably end up with a credit.

Just read an article about this. Wait for the airline to cancel if you can. They have to give you a cash refund if they cancel, even if you have a non-refundable ticket. Good luck.

We waited until we couldn’t wait any more - took the flight credit & the $50 voucher. We intend to fly later this year ... I think. LOL

If no refund the credit needs to be rebooked in 90 days. Email the executive team, does wonders my credit is now valid to rebook for one year. Plus I got the $50 pp vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter