Fror

Disneygrl36

Happy DVC member!!!!
I am going nuts waiting to hear if we have passed FROR. :confused3
We are supposed to close on June 20th & it's just making me crazy. Anyone have an words of wisdom about how to be calm for the rest of my waiting. :rolleyes1

Whenever you get tense about "FROR", just think "Hanname" and all will be right with the world.

It's nothing you can control at this point, so don't waste your energy in a negative way by worrying about it.

HBC

Happy Birthday Cat said:
Whenever you get tense about "FROR", just think "Hanname" and all will be right with the world.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh this just made me hysterical. I was thinking something very similar. I think FROR could easily become a new word!

To the OP - Try not to worry - it really is out of your control now. Just think of what you would do next if it is ROFR'd and have your ducks in a row. I find that once I make a plan for the worst case, I just stop worrying about it.

Thanks for the kind words....I think posting on the disboards bring pixie dust or something :wizard: because I just got an email that said......
Melanie,

You’re approved! I’ll send the official email shortly

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

I am so happy!!!!! :earboy2:

Congrats to you! I am still waiting... submitted on 5/18 and very anxious! When did you submit yours in?

We submitted on May 16th--so you should be hearing something soon.
Good luck. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Cat said:
Disneygrl36 said:
Thanks for the kind words....I think posting on the disboards bring pixie dust or something :wizard: because I just got an email that said......
Melanie,

You’re approved! I’ll send the official email shortly
And such is the power of hanname.

(And on a more serious note, Congratulations and Welcome Home!)

Hanname Home!!!!

Now that you've been FROR'd you can become part of the ONE....OMMMMMMMMMMMmadipadme........ommmmmmmmmmm

So happy to be welcomed home............ :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
It's been a long time coming. I looked at DVC during the first phase of OKW-but the ex & I really couldn't afford it & I've really wanted it all these years.
Finally!!!!!!!!!!! :wizard:
& Hanname yall :rotfl:

The first thing I thought when I saw the thread was, "Oh a new DVC term to define!"

May the FROR be with all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter