FtW people!!! A question.

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
FtW is the one area in WDW that I have issues navigating. Normally, I would just take the bus to MK, then boat to FtW to eat at Trails End. Then reverse it.
But, this time, I need to get back to BWVs as quickly as possible. We have friends arriving and want to meet them there. So, I'm going to pull on my big girl panties, and drive. So, I drive, I park at the main entrance, then take a bus back to Pioneer Hall. What bus am I looking for? I assume I just reverse it to get back to my car.
Help!!

I'd take a Minnie Van. It will drop you right at Pioneer Hall and pick you up in the same place.

Any bus going to "Settlement"; they all go to Pioneer Hall by different routes. From the Settlement bus stop, buses back to the parking lot are marked "Outlook".

Thanks joel! Perfect. I'll figure that place out if it kills me!
I really don't want to spend the money for a Minnie-van. I really need to get more comfortable with FtW!!

Thanks joel! Perfect. I'll figure that place out if it kills me!
I really don't want to spend the money for a Minnie-van. I really need to get more comfortable with FtW!!
I agree any color bus going all the way to other end will do. bus depot is the other direction from boat when you are at Trails End. just make sure on your way back you do not get on I think it is the yellow bus heading to the Wilderness Lodge before heading back to front of campground

Any bus going to "Settlement"; they all go to Pioneer Hall by different routes. From the Settlement bus stop, buses back to the parking lot are marked "Outlook".

Correct answer except for a typo. Buses on the way back will say "Outpost."

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter