Fun Outfits for Boys

TLMAriel

Earning My Ears
What do your boys wear to Disney? I'll have a 7 year old boy, 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl on our next trip. Obviously, my daughter has tons of options for fun costumes that she's crazy about, but I'm not sure for my boys.

Last time they did Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Jake but now they aren't really into that. It's all about The Incredibles, The Good Dinosaur, Finding Nemo/Dory and maybe Star Wars a little bit for my oldest. I'm not entirely sure how to work with that but I don't want them to feel forgotten while their sister is wearing a princess dress a day.

Any tips?

When my boys were little they were happy with their character shirts. They were happy with any shirts LOL and weren't really into wearing costumes or anything out of the house.
I would just ask them they are old enough to decide whether or not they want to walk around in full dress up gear or just some comfy tee shirt and shorts.

I agree with @Hikergirl. My boys were always happy in a character tee and comfortable shorts. While costumes sounds "fun" in theory, they really aren't practical or comfortable to wear all day.

There's an Etsy site called Kawaiian Pizza Apparel that does fun costume type tees for boys. For everyone, actually. Like this:

il_570xN.1405577299_5uif.jpg

Thank you! I’m going to dive into that site today, that looks perfect!

I usually buy their clothes and slowly give them to them as part of our countdown to Disney, so I didn’t want too much input from them but I think y’all are right and that’s the best way to go.

Thank you! I’m going to dive into that site today, that looks perfect!

I usually buy their clothes and slowly give them to them as part of our countdown to Disney, so I didn’t want too much input from them but I think y’all are right and that’s the best way to go.

I don't know when your trip is but if it's after Halloween you could pick up some costumes on sale and pack them. That way if it seems they do want to dress up you would have something for them and you can surprise them. If not, then you aren't out too much money and you can always use them at home for when they are paying. My boys loved to dress up at home in their Star Wars or super heroes costumes.
I do miss those days :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter