Fun stuff for the family?

mjlum

Mouseketeer
We usually go to the beach for a day, but in November, I'm expecting it to be too cold.... Is that correct? My kids would probably want the sand even if it was raining, but not so fun for parents!

I saw recommendations for many things To do but wondering if you have taken young kids, did they like it? For example, I went to labrea as a kid and remember my brothers were bored. I don't remember what labrea was like.

My girls are 3& 5. Activities don't have to be kid centered, since we're going to DL. I just don't want them to be completely bored. We've been to California Academy of Science, aquariums in long beach, Monterey, hawaii and enjoyed it- for reference. Which of these did the whole family like?

Things we have in mind: any of these close enough to do together?

Griffith observatory
Labrea tar pits
Farmers market and the grove
California Science Center
Chinatown
Legoland- cost and distance seems like a drawback? Would LA traffic make this option seem better? Also heard it's not much fun for adults?
discover museum near Anaheim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter