FW GOlf Carts

tci1212

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to FW when they have offered the Golf Cart special? A few years ago we were there and we had a flyer in our Cabin stating that the GolF Carts were on special for 21.00 a day. Mon thru Thurs. I was just wondering if they still do this during slow times? Thanks

I haven't seen this special in a few years. It seems like it gets harder and harder to get a golf cart these days - so I doubt if they even need to run the special anymore.

If you're looking for a better price than what FW charges - check out Golf Cart Enterprises! Do a search on this site and you'll find lots of info about them. No complaints yet! Everyone seems to have great experiences with them! I know we did! :bounce:

Just bumped a good post on golf carts for you, it has the # for Enterprise golf rental and good info. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the info,since I don't have a car to get gas if I run out does anyone know if you can request electric cart?

When I reserved my golf cart at GCE for our upcoming trip. I was very concerned about possibly running out of gas too. So when I asked where to get gas if it happend, the guy on the phone with me laughed and said it definitely will not happen. And if it did, to call him and he would bring me gas just to see for himself that it ran out. So they seemed very sure it has more than enough. But I believe he did say they had electric ones also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter