FYI - Italy now in total lock down ... so those of you who have travel plans there ....

we are booked for October - but I haven't gotten our flights yet! Not sure what to do!
We are on the DCL cruise leaving 6.22 - I don't have flights yet - not sure what to do there yet either. I feel like so many flights are being cancelled that it would partly be a waste. I don't think we will really know from DCL about changes to the Italy cruises until May.

We are on the DCL cruise leaving 6.22 - I don't have flights yet - not sure what to do there yet either. I feel like so many flights are being cancelled that it would partly be a waste. I don't think we will really know from DCL about changes to the Italy cruises until May.
We are on the ABD Italy Adult only land tour. I'm going to wait a few weeks and re-evaluate I guess. October will be here before we know it!

I’m on the Italy AbD on June 5th.. No word yet.
I think Kevin said on the Podcast yesterday that they have cancelled all Italy Trips through May at this point, but I can't remember, you may want to call ABD and find out...although from experience they won't be very helpful

It’s my understanding that all AbD in Italy have been canceled through May 31. I called twice last week to make sure they had my Italy/Greece DCL Magic voyage on June 13 linked to my AbD… hoping to get some assurance that if one entity canceled, the other would cancel me as well since my flights are spaced for both trips. No such luck. DCL has very nice option in my place, I want to cancel and rebook. But, AbD is stubbornly holding out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter