Garden Grill character interactions

stitchfan18

DIS Veteran
I've found a couple videos of the modified character meal at GG, but I can't get a full sense for what the character interactions are like here vs some of the other character meals where the characters do parades around the restaurant. Do characters spend a short time social distance interacting with each table or is it more a parade style interaction? Will characters be patient while a 2,5,&6 try to cooperate for a quick picture, or is it the game of trying to grab a selfie quick before characters move on? We've always loved GG, but justified the price based on the great character interactions. It seems like this might be the best character interactions during character dining currently offered, but I want to make sure we're not paying $50/ person for a family style meal with a character parade. Would love to hear experiences from anyone who has dined at GG since reopening! TIA!

We went in late July. You're seated in the lower section. Characters come around on the upper section and stand there so you can take pics with them. The character handler comes around on the lower level to let you know the character is up behind you, and you can stand in front of your table to take pics. It's definitely not as fun as it used to be, but nice to actually get pics with your kids and the characters together.
IMG_20200806_135149806.jpg

IMG_20200806_140153915.jpg

Thanks for sharing pictures! I was hoping we'd be able to get a couple posed unmasked pictures with characters, so it seems definitely worth the price this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter