Gasoline Prices in WDW

shoes99

DIS Veteran
Leaving today and using Dollar instead of National for a quick 4 day trip. What are the local gasoline prices in the WDW area this week? Last few trips I used National's EA refuel charge and it was pretty reasonable.

When we were there in January 16-21 the prices I saw in WDW while passing in the bus were $1.19 per gallon for regular

We were there last week and on property (the most expensive) was $1.13. Near maingate we paid $1.07, but did see a place on International Drive for $1.03. It was cheaper there than at home. I was impressed.

Warning!
There is a Chevron just outside of WDW in Lake Buena Vista. It is on your right as you leave the Disney Hotel Drive and head toward I-4. Their gas was $1.39 a gallon. It was only $1.12 or something like that at the Exxon in Disney!

Also, the 7/11 near Crossroads is at 1.39 a gallon. Go the opposite direction for about 3-4 miles and the prices drop to about 1.03/ Onsite was about 1.12/1.13. That 7-11 HAS to be owned by Goodings or they are just pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter