gatwick hotel

AngieUK

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the thistle hotel? just seen it on holidayextras and it seems an ok price, well compared to the hilton which we were origially thinking of booking

hi Angie

how much is it to stay at the thistle?
we always stay at the travel inn gatwick it takes about 2 min. to get to the terminals. there isn't many hotels closer,
it costs about £40 per room and there great, the cheapest weve seen anyhow.
hope this helps
sam

Hi Angie :wave:

We haven't stayed at The Thistle - but I just had a look at the prices on ABC Extras and notice that the Europa is quite a bit cheaper. Now we have stayed here on several occassions, as has members of our family, and we have never had any problem, always found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and the transfer to the hotel easy peasy!

You may consider it worth checking out:

Gatwick Europa Hotel

We have booked both direct with the hotel and through :

ABC Holiday Extras

Hope this help - if you want further info let me know :)

Janice.
We don't need parking so the thistle is cheaper than the europa on holidayextras, seems to be the parking that bumps up the price.

Sorry Angie,

Never stayed at the thistle either, we stayed at the Europa last time but we flew down the night before so didn't have any parking worries. We have stayed at a Thistle hotel in Edinburgh though and found it a bit pricey but if they've got a special stay and park price (as a lot of airport hotels do) you may be cheaper staying there.

Not a lot of help i know!
Good luck
Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxx:)

sorry angie, the travel inn is £49.95 per room, i just booked mine now. still cheap though.
sam

Sam
Where did you book the holiday inn from at that price? i've seen one on holidayextras but it's £85 a room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter