German offer or UK offer?

IsobelJackmummy

Mouseketeer
Hi

We haven't been to Paris for a couple of years, but we've just got back from WDW and want to plan a Disney fix for next year!

So, I have read that we can book under the German offer, and I have called for a quote.

If we stay at the SL, what level of half board vouchers would we get for free?

I'm just trying to weigh up if we are better off using the UK offer of 2 nights free, and staying in a GF room to get breakfast and then pay out of pocket for other meals

OR book a standard room with the German offer, and get breakfast and another meal included!

Any advise/opinions would be welcome! thanks

Sequoia Lodge is Half Board Plus - we had GF rooms with HB+ vouchers in January, really recommend GF. It might be possible with the German offer? We are pretty sure after that trip that getting a free meal plan is the biggest and best saving for us - we like to eat quite big sit down meals anyway though so if we're paying out of pocket we spend a lot on meals, which is why it's best for us.

We've used the German offer to book DLH this November (for the first time!) including HB Premium which we're really excited about. Booking via the German site was easy, I just made sure my Chrome plugin was automatically set to translate everything.

Sequoia Lodge is Half Board Plus - we had GF rooms with HB+ vouchers in January, really recommend GF. It might be possible with the German offer? We are pretty sure after that trip that getting a free meal plan is the biggest and best saving for us - we like to eat quite big sit down meals anyway though so if we're paying out of pocket we spend a lot on meals, which is why it's best for us.

We've used the German offer to book DLH this November (for the first time!) including HB Premium which we're really excited about. Booking via the German site was easy, I just made sure my Chrome plugin was automatically set to translate everything.

Thanks. Is it worthwhile getting a GF room, if we get breakfast anyway with the free half board? Or can we use the ‘breakfast’ voucher for a different meal? I’m not sure how the half board works!

I think GF is worth it, as in addition to the breakfast you also get a room in the main building, the fastpasses, access to the lounge for snacks (this is really good!) and the dedicated concierge. The breakfast in the lounge is better in terms of quality and choice, and it's calmer and more relaxing, than the normal breakfast.

We booked the Irish offer, as the rate was still low, but it was already in English.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!