Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

I've heard some people parking in Simba, then catching an Uber to the Harbor entrance to bypass the line. Kind of a lot of work, but faster than the waits to get in lol.
I've heard similar, but already had a plan B outing in place if there were lines. I figure if the lines were that long to get in, then there were lines to the stores as well.

The void lost its license to the Disney stuff several months ago. There were notices on the doors at the void here when DtD first reopened.
Yes, I remember that. We had posts about that when it happened. I was just wondering about the exterior of the location, since the DIS posted a news article today about the Disney Springs location.

If that happens I'm definitely booking for a short shopping and dining trip. The problem is, without the Disney hotels open, it'll be hard to convince DH to stay on Harbor. I've created a monster! :rotfl2:
You could splurge and stay at the new JW Marriott...not the closest hotel to the parks, but a beautiful hotel!

No Dapper Day presence in DTD on 11/15/20. From the Dapper Day website:
Fall 2020, Disneyland Resort, CA
UPDATE, Oct 23: Our Fall 2020 Disneyland Resort events are now cancelled.
Due to the theme park reopening requirements recently released by the state of California, and our ongoing discussions with the Disneyland Resort, it appears certain we will be unable to hold any sort of activity at the Anaheim property through the end of 2020. We have therefore asked Disney to cancel and refund all remaining group-rate reservations for stays booked over our planned Nov 14 + 15, 2020 event. (Those guests will be receiving those emails over the next day or so.)
Room reservations can’t be automatically transferred ahead to our April 10 +11, Spring 2021 events, but you may book with our special rates online here or by calling Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005, M-F 8-5, and request the “Dapper Day Group Rate.”
These Spring 2021 room reservations are fully refundable as long as you notify Disney Group Reservations of the change no less than 5 days before your arrival. (A refundable, one night room & tax deposit is required to guarantee your reservation at time of booking.)
There’s still stylish fun planned for November though! Join us for “DAPPER DAY at Home” Nov 21 +22! From castles big and small, dress to impress wherever you are and join us for a weekend of activities, live online from our Fall park outings in Walt Disney World, and beyond! Details at DapperDay.com
For any questions regarding your Disneyland Resort reservations, please contact Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5, or email: DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS@DISNEY.COM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter