Get out your old PAC MAN games

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
and practice your skills.

We were told on our VIP HM tour yesterday the VMK Haunted Mansion game will be a similar concept of Pac Man.
Players will work in teams and corner ghosts.

The original HM game was more along a lines of a Clue game. The designers were a little too close to a Clue-like game and that concept was scrapped.

Luv2Roam said:
and practice your skills.

We were told on our VIP HM tour yesterday the VMK Haunted Mansion game will be a similar concept of Pac Man.
Players will work in teams and corner ghosts.

The original HM game was more along a lines of a Clue game. The designers were a little too close to a Clue-like game and that concept was scrapped.

I wonder if that ended up contributing to a later release of Frontierland?

Never was much good at Pac man... :(

Onw of the all time favorites!! that is the Mrs pac-man

do not worry Bezoar---we can always help out! See, I do return favors :wizard:

i like pac man
especially since we went to stay at the 80s part of pop century
also i feel very ill
:(

debbiedoo said:

lol, what the time we tried to play pirates, and I kept on getting booted? i sure hope you found someone more reliable to play pirates with!

I did ask about the time frame release of the two lands.
I told the guide I had read December and "the Fall".
He said December was closer than a Fall release at this time.

debbiedoo said:

Of course I will help out too, I love Pac-Man. I have the Ms. Pac-Man game that you plug in to the TV. Very cool. :flower:

JeanJoe said:
lol, what the time we tried to play pirates, and I kept on getting booted? i sure hope you found someone more reliable to play pirates with!

hey we all have out BOOT days!! between you and disalex and wolverine--which I have not seen lately I finally got that pin!! I just had to keep practicing!! Now I am able to help others---

Not to mention helping another fellow dis/DVC member---I joined Oct 2003 and my home resort is SSR :)

good at pac man but better at clue! I do so bad at the other games I'm hoping this one will be one I can win.

:sad: I am still on level one!

I was really good at Pac MAn and Mrs PAc Man so I should be able to play that game...I hope!

thanks for the info

Mal

i stink at Pirates, too , Mal. I'm afraid to play with other people :guilty:

So...what is the VIP HM tour? Is that part of the VMK quest?

We're going up for a day trip next weekend...may need to stop in at VMK!

I was going to look for you but I just got booted from the game"Sorry your Connection has been lost" arrgggg..... badpirate:

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter