Getting a 4th fp

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck if you make the first 3 early early enough I am looking though MK rides and having a hard time deciding on 3 rides

Its pretty easy to get a 4th and beyond at MK because there are no tiers.
I was at MK on Wednesday and got a 4th, 5th, and 6th FP+ having my first 3 booked for late morning/early afternoon.

Yes, if you keep refreshing you get all sorts pop up, I was looking for later tonight and have seen most rides, I went for 7 dwarfs

We managed a total of 10 fastpasses in MK on Wednesday. It’s super easy. We got there at rope drop and walked onto many rides in between our fast passes.

Yes, we can always get at least 4 at MK often more! Just book your three favorites as close together as you can starting with your arrival time. Then as soon as you tap into the 3rd you can start looking for the 4th, repeat :)

We roll them all day long!

Two weeks ago we got all the Epcot rides between our three and rolling. And it was a busy day.

I strongly suggest going to the sticky and looking at the FP priority. If you have a number of options you're looking at, you pretty much want to take the three that will hardest to get as additional ones later in the day. You'll have lots of opportunities to grab a bunch of rides later, the mountains, 7DMT, etc. are definitely ones to pre-book.

I usually pick SDMT, Space and Peter Pan as my pre-booked fp's since those seem to have the longest waits and I haven't had as much luck getting those as a 4th+ FP. I book mine starting at around 10:00 am and once I'm done with those, I jump on the app and have been able to get FP's for pretty much every other ride in the park.

I have been able to get some pretty good 4+ FP by the refreshing method and know that I have had days of getting 8-10 FP at MK. (AP using Iphone app if it matters). I also recommend trying to move up your 2nd and 3rd FP. As soon as you tap Mickey at your 1st FP, go on the app and start trying to move your 2nd FP to an earlier time. Can sometimes get it for 5 minutes out if lucky and can walk off 1st FP ride and head directly to 2nd. Same thing for moving up your 3rd FP after tapping in to your 2nd. With some luck and persistence, you can start looking for 4th FP earlier in the day. I find I have best luck in MK for 4+ FP, but the method works well in tiered parks for maybe getting a tier 1 as a 4th FP.

I usually pick SDMT, Space and Peter Pan as my pre-booked fp's since those seem to have the longest waits and I haven't had as much luck getting those as a 4th+ FP. I book mine starting at around 10:00 am and once I'm done with those, I jump on the app and have been able to get FP's for pretty much every other ride in the park.
This is my strategy too. I think it's a waste to get a fast pass too early because wait times are already short. Be there at rope drop, ride 2 or 3 blockbuster rides with little wait, then use your FP when the lines start getting long.

My picks are usually 7DMT, Space, and either Peter Pan or Big Thunder. To echo the others, it's easy to get additional FP at MK. As soon as we tap the Mickey at our third FP ride, I have the MDE app up and pick our next as we wait in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!