Getting from Haneda to Tokyo Disneyland... suggestions Please...

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
Hi everyone... today I have decided that I am just going just work on our trip...

We have planned to use a car service to and from the airport, as well moving from hotel to hotel... DH hates lugging the bags... and me too for that matter...

In planning over the last few days... I came across Nokogiriyama in Chiba, so we thought about hiring a private car for the day when leaving Disney.. and head over and check this out.... this way we take our luggage with us, and see and do what we want... plus it will be a time saving factor...

All this got me thinking... I am always thinking of the budget...

We land around 3:30 ish...

So what is the easiest way to get from Haneda to TDR? Really interested in the trains?

Thanks so much...

The airport limo bus is probably your best bet. They take you straight from the airport to hotels at TDR. The airport limos operate from Narita and Haneda, so make sure when you use the site that you're looking at Haneda for the timetables. They run most of the day, but I'm pretty sure service ends earlier at Haneda than it does at Narita. Hopefully that works out for you - it seemed pretty simple when I was looking for our trip.

If you arrive at 3:30 PM, the limousine bus is definitely easiest. I recommend going up to the counter to purchase your tickets just so you don't accidentally make a mistake with the machines. It's all quite well labelled. Afterwards, you just go downstairs to the bus stop (ask if you need help finding it).

Trains aren't really recommended because you will have to make a lot of transfers: Tokyo Monorail to Tennozu Isle, then a walk outside to the Rinkai Line Tennozu Isle station to Shin-Kiba then another transfer to the Keiyo Line to Maihama and finally, final transfer to Resort Gateway Station of the Disneyland Resort Line. It's somewhat easy to get lost doing the Tennozu Isle transfer if you're not used to it. That said, if you're interested in collecting train related memorabilia, doing this means you'll pass through all three Suica areas and be able to purchase all of the non-limited Suica cards (standard, Monorail and Rinkai).

As users have said, the Limousine Bus is the way to go. I use them every time I go from my local station to the parks. More expensive, but much more comfortable and convenient, especially after a long day.

From Haneda, there are specific buses that go to Tokyo Disney. On top of that, the bus services go all over the Tokyo Area.

Another thing to just be aware of is that you are allowed 2 bags to be stored in the storage area on the bus, and of course are allowed to bring a bag or few bags with you on the bus. Just make sure the bags don’t take up open seats.

Right now if you google Haneda Airport Limosuine or something along those lines, you can see all the scheduled times for routes to and from the airport. Very easy and convenient. Sometimes you can also reserve tickets online, but I have never been in a situation where that was needed.

Right now if you google Haneda Airport Limosuine or something along those lines, you can see all the scheduled times for routes to and from the airport. Very easy and convenient. Sometimes you can also reserve tickets online, but I have never been in a situation where that was needed.
So you've just always purchased your limo tickets at the airport upon arrival? That's what I was planning to do on our now cancelled June trip, as it seems easier than trying to guess whether your plane will be on time and how long it takes to get through immigration. I guess if that didn't work, I'd be stuck with the trains though.

OP here,

DH and I have talked about what to do on arrival day... We are going to have a really really long day....

We are going to have to get up super early to be at the airport, about 75 minute maybe longer with traffic drive we will be using Uber to get and from the airport... Orlando to Atlanta 2 hours.... Atlanta to Haneda 14 hours.... plus layover... and hoping everything is on time... so we are most likely set on a private car company at this point...I know that we are going to be sooooo tired at the end of the day... so going from point A to point B - and no stopping at hotel after hotel, or stuffing yourself on a bus full of people after traveling all day... plus someone helping with the bags seen like it would be the best thing for us...

Suggestions for private car company's would be appreciated...

We used Blacklane because we were leaving New Year's Eve and the train sitch was iffy with schedules and also limo bus wasn't operating in our timeframe. Blacklane worked great. Text that your driver is 15 min away. Text that your driver has arrived. Driver had sign with exact print out of what I put in for name to display.

We used Blacklane because we were leaving New Year's Eve and the train sitch was iffy with schedules and also limo bus wasn't operating in our timeframe. Blacklane worked great. Text that your driver is 15 min away. Text that your driver has arrived. Driver had sign with exact print out of what I put in for name to display.

Thanks so much Nono... jotting that down... and I will most definitely check it out...

:goodvibes :goodvibespixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter