Getting info!

Jennasmomma

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I just wanted to post and say Hi. After our first trip to disney (dec 14-22) my parents signed up to get information about the DVC. They tried to deliver it Fed Ex today. Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow. I just hope they decide to do this. Right now we are in the very very beginning of getting information stage.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post and say Hi. After our first trip to disney (dec 14-22) my parents signed up to get information about the DVC. They tried to deliver it Fed Ex today. Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow. I just hope they decide to do this. Right now we are in the very very beginning of getting information stage.

Glad to see your family is interested in getting a "piece of the Mouse"! Any questions, fire away! Sent you a PM with info

I have a question. So the annual dues price is just for the resort. We'd still have to pay for tickets and of course airfaire right?

Yes, you still have to pay for dining, parks, airplanes....pretty much everything but the room. Dues cover insurance, tax and other maint at the resorts.
Brownie

I have a question. So the annual dues price is just for the resort. We'd still have to pay for tickets and of course airfaire right?
Actually, the purchase price per point + the annual dues is just for the resort. Yes you still have to pay for everything else, though there is a substantial discount on Annual Passes.

Good luck in your information search....don't hesitate to ask questions! My only suggestion would be to start a new thread with each new question unless it's an extension of the first question. That way, we'll know that you have a new question that we wouldn't otherwise know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter