Getting Magic Bands

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney 6/23-6/30. We know payment is due 30 days out and magicbands are sent, if I pay in full now, will the magic bands be sent now? I would love to get the magicbands into the Easter Baskets.

No. Last time I got mine about 3 days before my trip! But usually you get them about 10-14 days before if I remember correctly.

If you buy the upgraded bands, they are sent right away. I bought one upgraded one a while back and my friend just wanted a plain one, but they sent both in the same box within about a week or two.

I Looked at the magic band options to pick in my account. Besides the basic color bands, I am only seeing like 6 choices. Where are all the options to pick from??

That’s about it. Sometimes there are more, but right now they don’t have very good options at all.

That is sloop disappointing. Shopdisney has at least a couple dozen available. The Disney plannsite has 4. I am willing to pay the extra money. Show me the bands! Lol

We are going to Disney 6/23-6/30. We know payment is due 30 days out and magicbands are sent, if I pay in full now, will the magic bands be sent now? I would love to get the magicbands into the Easter Baskets.
No the magic bands have not been sent out early in my experience.

If you purchase at least one premium band (and don't get only complimentary bands), Disney will ship them within 5-7 business days. I did this recently and mine shipped even sooner. Also, there are better choices now.

You can spend the full amount for a magic-band on the Disney store website
Then link the number on the back of the center fob to your My Disney Experience :)

It will cost you about $25 for each magic band or $10-$15 more than the decorated ones offered on My Disney Experience
https://www.shopdisney.com/search?q=magic+bands+&lang=default&isRegSearch=1
Per the Disney shipping
Due to current events, some shipments and deliveries may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 5-8 business days, personalized items within 7-9 business days. Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Express Delivery is currently unavailable. This item cannot be shipped internationally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!