Getting to Miami port?

kp3690

Earning My Ears
We are taking our first RC cruise in September and are going to try to squeeze in a day at WDW before. I am hoping to take a shuttle and avoid renting a car, but am not having great luck finding a reliable one. Has anyone had any luck using a shuttle from WDW to the Miami port? For reference, there are only 2of us.
Thanks!

There are no shuttles that go back and forth between WDW and PortMiami, on account of them being 250 miles apart. Getting a private car service is probably your best option unless you want to hop a commuter jet from MCO to MIA, which might actually be cost competitive for two people.

We are taking our first RC cruise in September and are going to try to squeeze in a day at WDW before. I am hoping to take a shuttle and avoid renting a car, but am not having great luck finding a reliable one. Has anyone had any luck using a shuttle from WDW to the Miami port? For reference, there are only 2of us.
Thanks!

We are also taking our first RC cruise in January. I'm hoping to just rent a car one way and drop off in Miami. Prices look around $100 from WDW car care center, and the cruise is on a Saturday....so hopefully no traffic ;)

You have 2 options:

1. Rent a car one way

2. Fly to Ft Lauderdale. There can be some inexpensive flights on Southwest. We paid $49 for the 1 way flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter