• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Basket for the Hotel Employees?

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
Help! I want to take along a nice basket to S/D when we go in July. However, the great stuff from my state such as cheese & fudge I don't think will travel too well on a 22 to 26 hour drive.

What kinds of goodies have you taken/given that might be a little more durable in travelling?:confused:

From NJ...I bring Salt Water Taffy...and a gift certificate for a takeout place nearby. This way they can get food at work and share. Go to Yahoo, click on maps, then type in the Dolphin's address, and click nearby businesses. That will let you know what is close.

What about a tim of gournet snacks?

Have a great trip!

Taffy wouldn't be a bad idea either. We could pick it up in the Dells on the way thru.

I better be careful, the calories from this thread are sticking to me!

You could try using dry ice in your cooler. We haul brats and fresh cheese curds to NC from here and they arrive just fine. Yum yum only 1,000,000 fat grams!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter