Gift card for declining Mousekeeping

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they are willing to issue you a physical gift card for this if you request it instead of an Ecard that you have to pull up on your phone? Also, is it likely that this promotion will still be going on in April when I go on my trip?

If it is an e-card, could you input the number into disneygiftcard.com and transfer it to a physical gift card?

I'm hoping there will be no issue giving a regular gift card still instead of an Ecard. It will be a pain to pull up the email/barcode on my phone every time I want to make a purchase. There's also the fact that some people may still not have a smartphone so they'd have to give it that way anyway.

I stayed at the end of October and was given the option to decline Mousekeeping. For a $70 gift card, it was a no brainer for the two of us. They sent it via email and I was able to attach it to my iphone Passbook. Theoretically, I could've used the Passbook barcode on the phone at the parks (at least according to the CM at the Front Desk). Though, in the end, we just had them credit it to our room charges. I recall them saying they could post the gift card if you wanted but it was much easier to have it emailed and on my phone. I didn't even need to bring it out when we got it credited to our room as it was already attached, waiting for our permission.

Checked into POFQ today. On the way down we received a phone call asking if we wanted a gift card for $10/night. That is down from the $15/night we were offered in August. We declined as we are only here three nights before moving resorts and for $20, I’d rather them clean the room.

Does anybody know which resorts are doing this? Going to Coronado Springs in March and wondering if it's there now.

If it is an e-card, could you input the number into disneygiftcard.com and transfer it to a physical gift card?
Yes, I took the offer Wed for our stay. I had the email 30-45 mins after check in. I transferred it to the gift card I brought with me.

If you sign up for it, and you really don’t want anyone in your room, put the Do Not Disturb sign up. We got in late and left pretty early the next morning for the park. We came back to a cleaned room. In our rush to get to the park, I forgot the sign.

We stayed at Pop the end of Sept. Declined room service and the $50 gift card was put on my phone. Used it at Disney Springs at the Marketplace for tee shirts. So easy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts