Girls Only Trip ~ Summer Exchange thread (Complete! Thanks ladies!)

Big Hugs for Donna!
That's the wonderful things about friends, they see the best in you!

Lucky in Love, Lucky in Friendships and Grateful for every blessing and hardship in my life for they instigate growth of spirit.

I don't know about ya'll but i'm going to do a little shopping for the next Exchange when i'm at Disneyland this weekend:thumbsup2 I live so far away from a Disneystore..that this will be my only chance to shop for character stuff. I know there is online, but you can't feel the fabric of the stuffed animals or look into their eyes and see if they are saying " Pleasssssssssssse take me home with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"
:rotfl:

Big Hugs for Donna!
That's the wonderful things about friends, they see the best in you!

Lucky in Love, Lucky in Friendships and Grateful for every blessing and hardship in my life for they instigate growth of spirit.

I don't know about ya'll but i'm going to do a little shopping for the next Exchange when i'm at Disneyland this weekend:thumbsup2 I live so far away from a Disneystore..that this will be my only chance to shop for character stuff. I know there is online, but you can't feel the fabric of the stuffed animals or look into their eyes and see if they are saying " Pleasssssssssssse take me home with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"
:rotfl:

I'm so bummed I'm going to miss you by like a week!!!!!! :(

Dawn~ Your hair looks fierce girl :thumbsup2.

I also want to start shopping for the character exchange, but since I don't know what character the person I get likes, it's sort of hard. I've gotten a few things I just couldn't resist so hopefully I'll be able to use them. If not I'll find someone to give them to :laughing:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter