Gladiator trailer tires

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Well spring is almost here, and it's time to replace the rest of the tires that blew out on the way home from the fort... LOL

After one of the blowouts, the only tire shop we found carried gladiator tires, and we picked one up. Now I need to decide if I should match that one or the OTHER one that we got later... it is a marathon I think, and I am not a fan of them.

So have any of "yins" had any luck with gladiator tires?

Let me know your opinions, or in one case ILO~! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Never heard of them

I went with "E" rated Maxxis Tires on my Fiver. They seem to be a good tire according to people on RV.Net so I purchased them and 3 years later...so far so good.:thumbsup2

Me and my Dad have both had good luck with goodyear marthons.

Me and my Dad have both had good luck with goodyear marthons.

Ditto and I have been using them since 1996 on two different trailers and have put over 50K on them w/o a single issue. Our current trailer even has the Chinese marathons and have close to 10K on them.

I've also never heard of Gladiator trailer tires.:confused3

Larry

Gladiator tires are mainly found on big rigs, that is their main lineup. I actually got the ONE I have at a truck repair shop, that is what got me looking into them, the mechanic that mounted it (not the salesman) said that they put them on a lot of lowboys, and commercial trailers, because they were having so many problems with other types, when they found out gladiator started making smaller tires they switched over.

I have a couple problems with goodyears, and a couple of others that I used to travel with (on cargo trailers) had problems as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter