Herc Merc

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, I cannot stress this enough so ill just say it: I NEED this cup in my life!!! Hercules is probably my favorite animated movie of all time, it has everything: cool hero? check, good character arc and development? check, greatest villain in all Disney history? TRIPLE CHECK (dont @ me about this, you cant win because its a fact), great songs? yep 3 of them to be precise, awesome behemoths monsters with biblical proportions? yeeeeeees and cool unique art style that no other animated movie has and few have accomplished on standing out as well as Hercules? check. Anyway back to the main reason of this thread, I need this bottle/thermos but when ive been to Disney (probably like 7 times in my life) i´ve never seen it! Anyone know where I can get one or if you´ve "recently" (pre COVID 19 obviously) seen it in any of the in-park or world Disney stores? You would help a guy fulfill a dream he has had of bonding once again with the first movie he ever consciously watched and loves to this day. I cant post the image for some reason but its the one that Panic (Hades minion that looks like a little green demon) drinks from and makes Hades enrage (grate scene) also can look it up as Herculade

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you!.....al thought those prices are insane wow. But at least I know now I can get one ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!