Go to first new post Lilohulagirl and the crew's Disney Xmas Day 4

Lilohulagirl

Mouseketeer
We checked out in the morning and queued for ages as there was only one person on reception. We paid 4.50 a bag to have our bags taken directly to the station. After breakfast it was off for our usual EMH. We all threw a coin in the wishing well and then caught a Minnie Mouse xmas show in front of the castle. It was so packed today all I kept thinking was I was so pleased we had visited when we did. I read on the boards that Sunday was sold out so expected it to be busy. But it was so packed!!!!! We rode POTC and then headed to the studios. I got to do the animation lessons. I love to paint and draw and sell my work on an online art gallery. So its always important to me to fit this in !
Picture345.jpg

We drew Mushu and Mickey Mouse.
I then met Cruella !!!!!!
Picture349.jpg

We grabbed a Fastpass for TOT because the wait time was so long. We had got so used to like 10 minute wait times. This was a shock.
RNRC had technical fault but we queued anyway and got on that. Once it was up and running.
Grabbed lunch at Mc D's and it was so so packed !!!!
We fitted in some last minute souvenier shopping and I thought we had missed the parade. But it was later on a Saturday so we saw OUAD and it was packed !!!!
Then Sadly it was time to go home !!!!
More screaming from DD and we finally got home around 11pm
In conclusion. I had the time of my life. DD wasn't afraid of any of the rides or characters so I was so pleased. The exchange rate was terrible so that was a downside. But apart from that it was fab.
I always feel sad when I return from a trip and It will be a while before I get to go back this is the 5 time with my DH and its his turn I think to choose where we go. I am definetly thinking about trying to go over night some time this year even if I went on my own.
I took 377 pictures and made a video on the camcorder so captured everything I wanted too.
Just sad to be back.
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter