Going back to disney as a teen

CoyoteGum

Earning My Ears
Growing up me and my family went to disney world nearly every year. I stopped going some years ago because I felt it wasn't fun anymore with the tight schedule my family had us tied to. I felt like all we did was run around and nothing was really fun. My parents continue to go alone every year and lately, since i'm 17 now I wonder if I would enjoy it more now that I can wander away from them and do not have to go everywhere they go. I'm not sure what disney offers for people like me though. Is it worth it to look into going back? If so, what can I be looking forward to?

im almost 17 and i love going to disney to spend time with my family and at the pool and stuff. i don’t necessarily go on rides or anything but i like to wonder the stores and have meals and that type of thing. i hope this helps you.

There is so much stuff available for you in the parks, especially if you can wander on your own. One of my favorite things to do is to explore the hidden details and street performances all around the parks, especially in Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. I also love trying different foods at the restaurants (cause they are EVERYWHERE). Of course there's also Disney Springs which has tons of awesome stores and restaurants, and a large majority of the stores are suited for teens. Hope you have a great trip!

As I've grown older, I have taken an appreciation for special events, such as Villains After Hours and the Halloween parties - they could appeal to the older crowed since they run late. Another fun thing to do is wander around Disney Springs. There's plenty of "non-Disney" stores and restaurants that you would find outside of the parks. Also, one of my favorite things at Disney is just wandering around and paying attention to all of the details - you'll be amazed at what you can find.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter