Going for SM on SR

Update : Day 23 Goal : $27.14

I'm a few dollars short of my goal.

I tried Cinema Talent offer, since the reward for Cinema Talent is up to $10... cost $1.87... hopefully I'll get credit for this tomorrow, and can quickly cancel this. This should keep me on track for this week. - Thanks to everyone posting their experiences with this one.

Lovdisney00 - thanks for the tip on digital picture processing... it reminded me I have a ton of photos on my drive that should be in photo albums. Reward money and a kick to finish a project - good deal.

Finally my credit card refunded the gottaplay offer... which leaves me more money on my prepaid card to do offers.

Thanks to all you to risk trying the offers first and post your experiences.

Faithhope

Cinema Talent credited in short time. I'm now ahead of my goal.
I closed the chat window when I signed up so they couldn't keep asking me about joining more offers. got credited overnight (Thanks Tricia) and canceled this morning. It was a 40 minute wait on hold to get through to someone (love the phone headphones, so I can keep working while on hold), but once someone got on the phone, it was quick and easy to cancel.

I still have a signup from the email to credit (.50), and I also did the fastweb ($1.50)...so I should be good this week, and hopefully next week too, if I just keep up with surveys, and little offers.

I feel like I'm behind in programs though. I finally decide to do offers and go for supermember, and everyone is now talking about Cash Duck... not sure if I should continue on my goal, or just switch to Cash Duck for offers...

Thanks to everyone who posts information and answers my silly questions.
Faithhope

Good job...I have been signed up since like Friday the 13th and I have made $230ish!! I am ranked #2 for the month...there are lots of good ones out there.

Some that I have found easy (and paid fast)...

~OfficialAuctions.com, paid $5.95 for it, but got a $12 credit within hours.
~Experian Free Credit Report, paid nothing, got a $5 credit within minutes.
~Essential Living: Sleep-Aid and Weight Loss, paid $5.95 each and got $11 for one and $13 for the other back QUICK.

I surely NEVER thought that I would be doing this good. In the beginning (I talk like I have been doing this for a long time :lmao: ) I would cash out each time I got to $20 because I kept thinking that it would be my last $20...well now I am waiting for $50 to get gift cards. Of course now I am starting to run out of offers to sign up for...BRING THEM ON...I want more $$

Nothing was better then going home from work yesterday and having three envelopes from SR with Disney Dollars and a Gift Card.

Update : day 58 of the quarter.

I've done a few paid offers, but I'm running out of money on my prepaid card, so I'm trying to make supermember without having to pay anything more.

My goal for this day is $68.44... I'm about $3 short.

I've started going down the list of offers on the SR site in order, and am keeping records. Thanks to the people who posted this suggestion.

The following cost nothing, and I got credit in a few days. :banana:

* Exclusive * Cash Giveaway Free Plasma My Survey Plasma –(0.80)
10K Scholarship Guide –(0.75)
ACOP (0.30) – American Consumer Opinion

just wanted to share some that worked for me... now to go do a few more...
hopefully there are enough free offers to get me to supermember.

Faith

Have you done obopay? I am trying for supermember as well and missed all of last week due to vacation so that was a quick $3.50.

day 63 - goal is $74.34 ... i'm $6 short of my goal, which isn't good.

A few offers that credited for me since last post are:
*Exclusive* Cash Giveaway - Free Plasma - MySurveyPlasma - .75
Advertiser's Clearing House -.30
BabytoBee - .50
Edmunds.com -1.00
Jeopardy Game -.30
Party With A Star - Chingy -.70

I have a bunch of stuff pending....

Question... can I do other party with a star with same email and get credit??

obopay is next on my list after I finish this email... hopefully that and the pending items will get me closer.

I think I get a free $10 with obopay, so I might be able to do some paid offers too.

I was lucky to get a survey yesterday... but today I have nothing.

Faith
Thanks to everyone who posts about SR offers, I wouldn't be able to do this without you all:grouphug:

Did Esurance got another 1.80 (plus a nice car insurance quote - I'm going to have to shop around when my current policy runs out)

Obopay was really fast crediting. So was Are you Smarter than a 5th grader and win an apple tv.

The tickle ones are going down tomorrow and supposively they are paying out. I might try the one for 12 credits.

day 65 - goal $76.70 - I'm still under my goal... but getting closer. Here is a list of some free items that have credited for me since the last update.

Insurance.com - $2.25
Cell Rewards -0.50
HSC: Free $500 Sears Shopping Spree - 0.40
YourTopBrands - Free Apple TV -0.35
Business Worker -0.30

A bunch of stuff is pending, but probably won't credit. Thanks to the people who post lists of items that credit.

just a question for you have you done the blockbuster offer for the $25 disney gift card? if not that might be a good one to do that would put you at sm status

It is day 68 and my goal for today is $79.20. I'm happy to say I'm on target.
I've been doing free offers like crazy. Unfortuately I got mistakenly signed up for Columbia House and had to take some time to clear that up.

Surprisingly I've been getting surveys which cover most of the daily goal... so I just need to find a few freebies here and there...
Here is a list of what has credited since my last post.

Win Your Cruise -.40
MyTips4Cash -.40
Party With A Star - Cindy Margolis -.60 (even though I did a previous party with a star this one credited... I think there is one more for me to do)
yFly Social Network -.80 (took a few days to credit)

Thanks everyone for your posts... I'm off to clear my cookies and do a few more offers...

Faith

It is getting close to the end of the month... and my goal is within reach...
I'm only $2 away from super member... I thought I would just do surveys today, wednesday and thursday and be there...
but I've been having trouble getting surveys, and the stress of being so close is bothering me...
I'll probably go through the quick crediting offers, and see what I can find left to do.

The good news is that I should start off next quarter with a good start between pending shopping credits and a small survey bonus.

Next the goal will be to reach $100 by the next disney card special cashout day.

Guess I should learn how to use those neat counters I see in everyone's sigs.

Thanks to everyone who posts info about different offers, and for the lessons on how to earn more than just click of the day.

Faith

faithhope,
Did you get the email this morning about the PetcareRx offer? 8.00 credit for a purchase of any amount....and there's a free shipping code too. Check out the other thread!

Is PetCareRx offer still on SR??? I am having a hard time finding it and I need to order some stuff for our puppy.

THANKS!

Is PetCareRx offer still on SR??? I am having a hard time finding it and I need to order some stuff for our puppy.

THANKS!

The $8 offer is no longer up. Apparently Petcare RX refused to pay on the orders because people used the free shipping code and ordered very small $$ amt. stuff. There was a big thread on it on the SR forums (IIRC) at one point about it.

You can still purchase with PCRX and get 8% back. But no $8 offer any longer, unfortunately.

Sorry, on my way out so couldn't read thru entire post if you already did it / already mentioned.

If you do paid offers Simply You seems to be crediting fast. Looks neat if you buy alot of gift cards. Discounts on tickets & whatnot. Just be sure to read the fine print to see if it is your kind of thing.

Good luck! Those surveys are a pain sometimes to get into! Sometimes I just give up and ask my boyfriend to take it...men seem to be a slower demographic to fill.

I made Super Member TODAY with all the special boost in payouts.

Thanks to everyone who helped tutor me in how to do this, and all the great posts.

Thank you all for your encouragement. I'm so excited :cheer2:

Just know it is possible to do it with freebies, clicks and a few small trials.

Faith
now to work on getting enough for the special disney card cashout in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter