Going from a 1br to a studio - Refrigerated food?

cfox612

Earning My Ears
We wanted a studio for the entire trip, but ended up with a 1br the first 2 days. Since we'll have that full kitchen I'd like to take advantage and make some food we can reheat once we're in the studio. Is that possible with bell services? To store some of our items in a refrigerator the day day we switch rooms?

We're using DVC points. If we had enough to not need to change rooms I'd have the 1br booked for the entire trip lol. Only switching once, which I don't think is bad.

Most bell services have limited refrigerator space, mainly for medications. I wouldn’t count on being able to store a lot of meals with them.

Most bell services have limited refrigerator space, mainly for medications. I wouldn’t count on being able to store a lot of meals with them.
I was told that Aulani bell services will not hold food products when I inquired about using an Instacart type service since we had a late arriving flight. FWIW.

Bell services does have a fridge, but space is limited. I would only count on keeping a single grocery bag worth of stuff.

When it comes to things like Instacart, they won't hold refrigerated items unless the actual guest drops them off. They also won't transfer them between resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter