Going in 3weeks-Can u Upgrade??(Booked thru Dave DVC)

Thanks so much for the dining ideas!! 🤗
it’s our anniversary so we are looking at Roy’s for dinner one night. The rest sound yummy!
(So far the 4 seasons isn’t opening Yet—and monkeypod is Closed still too.)

I love Roys and will go every time we are on Oahu. I also like the food counter at the ABC store. It's cheap and very good.

Thanks for posting! Looks really good and reasonably priced - hope its decent. also really really hoping monkeypod opens up by the 24th as I have heard great things about their happy hour.

Pixie Dust worked for us. We rented points last September for a standard view deluxe studio and was upgrade to an Ocean View. We asked if we could have a bath tub with safety rails. We were only looking for a bath room with that feature in the same standard view category. The Cast Member at check in went to talk to the DVC office. When the cast member came back, she told use that we received some Pixie Dust with a bathroom with rails in the tub in an Ocean View room. Pixie Dust is given out at Aulani when renting points. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter