Going this week? Quick tips...

Scott2tune

Mouseketeer
I was there Monday March 13th and clearly Spring Break has arrived. The crowds were heavy. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before opening (as the line to simply enter the park after 9:00 is nearly 40 minutes). Grab your Space Mountain FP and head to Indy, HM, SM (lines are relatively short in the morning). Be sure to bring a hat (the sun is bright now). CA line for the new Monsters Inc. ride was 60 minutes. Now more than ever be sure to plan our your day and you'll have a great time. At least the park is open late and most attractions were open (save POC and maybe temporarily BTM). Have fun.

And to that I'll add- bring light weight gloves to wear at night. And something with a hood or a hat is good also. It gets very chilly waiting for fireworks/ F! at night.

I thought Spring Break was the week before and after Easter (i.e. April 10-14 and April 17-21)?

We're going April 3-5; will this be a Spring Break week?

Thanks!

Spring Break is anywhere from March 1 - April 30. It's different everywhere. Here it's March 25-April 2.

:crowded: Curse these Spring Breakers!!:stir:
WHY OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE WEEK I AM GOING!

MissKIA said:
Spring Break is anywhere from March 1 - April 30. It's different everywhere. Here it's March 25-April 2.

For my older son's school in Northern California (Marin County) our spring break is April 10-14. :sunny:

Sorry to say it is the Arizona schools that are out this week. I know of many families that were headed to Disneyland this week. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter