Going to be busy the first week in December

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
I guess it's going to be a busy the first week of December. I have been on a waitlist for 3 months for a 2 bedroom in either BCV or BWV for check-in on December 4. This is the cheapest point week there is, so that's why it's probably been hard to get. We have reservations at OKW. We really like the location of BCV and BWV especially during the Christmas season.

Oh well, poor us............ we will have to suffer at OKW :goodvibes

There is nothing more available at OKW either. This is probably the most popular time for DVC owners, so most or us book at the 11 month window.

We booked at the 11 month window for our home resort the VWL for Dec. 4-10. We are also on the wait list for either BCV or BWV. I called first thing in the morning on the 7 month window.

Kendallkat2, I hope you get BCV or BW so I can have your reserv at OKW. I've been on the waitlist since Aug. for any resort for 12/4 to 12/9. I did get a 1b at BCV for 12/7 & 12/8, now I need 12/4, 5, 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter