Going to Expo in the midst of a challenge

EPCOT-O.G.

DIS Veteran
So we have our room reservations and flights. Currently leaving midday Friday, arriving late at night. Had been considering the half, but now toying with the challenge. Is it feasible to do the challenge if you arrive too late to go to the expo the day before your first race? Will you still get all the shirts, etc?

Thanks!

Morning-of bib pickup is never a guaranteed thing. The official line from rD is that you have to pick up your bib the day before, and morning-of is supposed to be for people who had travel issues (flight delays, etc.) You would be able to go to the expo on Saturday and pick up your shirts (would need the bib for the tear-strip, as usual.)

The line to pick up bibs on the morning of any given race is massively long. I wouldn't want to have that be my primary plan, but I'm crazy about my schedule for RD, so keep in mind that my advice comes from the mindset of a control freak LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter