Going to the AKL with a great rate!

Very nice, I was just looking at the week after, I just want one night..... i would love to know how you did this.. :)

Disney is quoting $531 per night for AKL those dates. I wonder too, how a TA could get that low of a rate!

There are some TAs that buy blocks of rooms at convention rates and then run specials on them. I was lucky enough to score $211/night at AKL (standard view) last August and $199/night at Boardwalk Inn the year before that. They are pretty amazing deals!

Can someone PM me these travel agents?
We're not allowed to - this TA (and any mention thereof) has been banned. But with just a little effort it's pretty easy to figure out. Try googling or combing through some older threads.

Disney is quoting $531 per night for AKL those dates. I wonder too, how a TA could get that low of a rate!

Actually, the rates listed on the WDW website can be misleading. While it says the standard room rate is $531, it’s not the truth. $531 is for Savanna view. If you look at all the room categories you’ll see a Standard view room for those dates are an average of $367/night. So the OP is saving about 40%.

Btw, I’m trying to be helpful, not nit picky. This is just something I’ve learned along the way. The rates they show on the main search page often aren’t the lowest rates available. So if there’s a particular resort you’re interested in, don’t let the high rates on the main page scare you off because they could be wrong.:-)

24311AB2-60BC-4E2E-A012-1155CE86C9CF.jpeg

A169555F-F02B-471C-BE2B-7278B9579B70.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!