Gold passes for my kids from Grandma

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
Hey all. My mom bought direct at CCV, and then decided to buy resale and add all of us on. So I know I cannot get the Gold or discounted PP for myself and husband, but could she buy them for my kids? How would they prove the kids address at the gates, they have no ID? Sorry just trying to save a few hundred dollars since by next year I will have 3 AP's to buy for the kiddos.

Those under the age of 18 don't need to show a photo id. Grandma can purchase annual passes for them and she needs to be present when they are activated.

She only added everyone on to her resale contract?

She financed the direct while my husband and I were at the parks lol. She didn't tell me what she was doing or we all could have been there to get on, but we also had no idea about the benefits because we had not researched purchasing. She got sucked in at the Contemporary getting something to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!