Golf Cart Enterprises

Crowsie

Earning My Ears
Great news on golf carts!!

Just called to try and reserve a golf cart from the bike barn for the weekend of Sept 20th. We are arriving after 7pm
so we would not be able to get the cart until the next day because the barn will be closed (really disappointing because cruising around the resort was what I had planned for our 1st evening) AND they were sold out for the weekend.

So...I called Golf Cart Enterprises 407 850 5559 (on all your recommendations from this board).

Shawn at GCE was terrific. He is going to have the cart delivered so it will be there when we arrive the night of the
20th and he's NOT going to charge me for that day!!!

He offered us gas or electric for the same rate (I chose gas on his recommendation - he said it will go for at least a
week and you don't have to worry about recharging every night).

He is faxing a rental agreement and took my credit card info but will not charge the card until a day before we arrive.

The rate is $30.00/day (compared to $43.00 from the bike barn) with a $50.00 delivery/pickup charge.

So..for the 3 days that he's charging me (even though I"ll have it for 4 days) the total will be $148.40 including tax.

I'm thrilled and want to say thanks to all of you for the teriffic advice!!!!!

Crowsie

That's great! We used them in January and were very pleased, I'm sure you will be too. The gas ones are great because you can park them anywhere without worrying about having to hook them up, and they also go a little faster too. Have a great trip!!!:wave:

I also spoke to Shawn at GCE and thought he was great.
I am just like you and really look forward to getting to
cruise around FW on my golf cart.

Have fun!

thanks for the great feed back on the golf cart rentals, i may just have to call them my self ! My dd loves rideing in them ,But i hate paying more for the cart than my camp site!!!!! Again thanks for the post with the phone #:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter