Good November 2001 rates?

DNBois

DIS Veterans & CBR Lovers!!!
Can anyone give me some info - my husband and I are returning to Disney this November and we are looking for the best rate. We have a DC, AAA and an annual pass. . . has anyone got any good rates for the first two weeks of this month with any of these? We have a tentative reservation for seven nights at the PO with two round trip hotel transfers - I told my husband with the Disney Info website, we could do better. Any info would be most appreciated and it would be good to post this type of info for anyone planning a trip that month. Thanks!:)

Bump :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

If you have an annual pass, you could try for a 155 per night room at the Dolphin. I haven't seen any AP rates offered for a few years at the other Disney resorts in November. Also see if DC has any discounts available. The tip to remember is: "If at first you don't succeed, try again." ;)

[This message was edited by nluvwithdisney on 03-20-01 at 01:12 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter