Good water at FW??

pmountain

Earning My Ears
Hello:
Just getting organized to drive to FW form Ontario in 6 days (and counting). I understand each site has a water tap. Is the water good?
Thanks
Pete.

Being from Canada you are probably used to a different tasting water. The water in FW has kind of a sulpher taste/smell to it. For us it was OK to mix it with Koolaid and Iced tea but we drank bottled water when we wanted water "straight up".

Adam

We always bring bottle water to drink,it's ok to use for washing dishes ect, and yes you can drink it.
Have a great time when you go and post a report when you get back and take pictures...

i remember the first time we cooked at Fort WIlderness, we had made some mac & cheese and no one would eat it, now we always use a water filter at the connection point and use bottled water to cook with. You can get a filter at camping world and some wal-marts have them as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter