Goodbye

arminnie

<font color=blue>Tossed the butter kept the gin<br
This is a hard status to write. I have reached the end of care and will be stopping treatment this week. I have a degenerative nerve disease similar to ALS. I will not be getting better only worse.

I have had a great life and have been blessed with so many dear friends and family members. I just thought I would have another decade with you all, but that was just not to be.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

I’ll post this with a picture of me in better times just a few months ago rather than another hospital picture.

This is a hard status to write. I have reached the end of care and will be stopping treatment this week. I have a degenerative nerve disease similar to ALS. I will not be getting better only worse.

I have had a great life and have been blessed with so many dear friends and family members. I just thought I would have another decade with you all, but that was just not to be.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

I’ll post this with a picture of me in better times just a few months ago rather than another hospital picture.

View attachment 511869

Dear arminnie.

A beautiful photo of a beautiful lady.

I am happy that you have had a great life and that you have been blessed with so many dear friends and family members. A true blessing. And may you always be surrounded by loving family and loving friends.

Best wishes.

Thoughts and prayers for you, arminie. I remember meeting you once at SSR many years ago, and communicated with you a few times throughout the years. You've always been and will be remembered fondly.

Thank you for your friendship, and your wisdom, both of which you have always shared so easily. You will be missed so so much, by so many people.

Like all of our friends here, I will be holding you and all of your loved ones in my heart, thoughts and prayers. My hope for you is that the next portion of your journey be filled with as much dignity and peace as is possible.

Farewell, sweetest girl

❤❤❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter