Goodbye

Thank you for your friendship, and your wisdom, both of which you have always shared so easily. You will be missed so so much, by so many people.

Like all of our friends here, I will be holding you and all of your loved ones in my heart, thoughts and prayers. My hope for you is that the next portion of your journey be filled with as much dignity and peace as is possible.

Farewell, sweetest girl

❤❤❤
Just beautiful! You have a wonderful way with words!:love1:

Sending thoughts, prayers, and peace for your journey. Blessings for you and your family.

I keep trying to come up with "good" or "right" words, and I'm not sure there are any. Just know you and your family will be in my prayers.

The "goodbye" jumped out me. I wish you also much peace and as easy a transition as possible. God Bless you and your family.
The Goodby is what caused me to open this. I didn’t realize it was over a year old. What a beautiful thread.

• Love
Reactions: cm8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!