Google Samantha Brown

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
and guess who shows up in the first two photos of the google image search!!

thanks for posting this. i've always wondered what they look like. the meets are a bit of a drive from michigan.

rob

That's because you also have Google Desktop installed...it pulls up what you have already looked at (and is still cached) in your computer and puts that at the TOP of the Google list for you.

If you Google "Samantha Brown" on a computer that has never accessed the DIS, that photo will not come up.

That's because you also have Google Desktop installed...it pulls up what you have already looked at (and is still cached) in your computer and puts that at the TOP of the Google list for you.

If you Google "Samantha Brown" on a computer that has never accessed the DIS, that photo will not come up.
Ok, you seem to know more about computers than I do... I clear my cache and history every other day or so... why would Kevin's pic with Samantha come up for me too? Not that I am complaining... I am proud to think I kind of know someone who kind of knows Samantha Brown!!:banana:

Ok, you seem to know more about computers than I do... I clear my cache and history every other day or so... why would Kevin's pic with Samantha come up for me too? Not that I am complaining... I am proud to think I kind of know someone who kind of knows Samantha Brown!!:banana:

Oh, I could be totally wrong! :rotfl2: It's just that when I Googled Samantha Brown, I noticed that it brought up my Google Desktop stuff first. I'll have to experiment on DH's computer (which has never met the DIS). :lmao:

Nope, don't have google desktop installed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter