Got a call from my guide today concerning my upcoming trip.. ing

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
We are leaving Fri for 6 days at BWV...had thought about cancelling but we decided not to...anyway today our DVC guide Linda called and wanted to know if we were still coming and if there was anything she could do for us...I said the only thing I wanted was to be near the elevators as my husband has had a bad back for the past 4 weeks and also if they had any wheel chairs at BWV instead of going to the parks for one...she said she would call tomorrow morning with our requests and also said that BCV will start pre-selling this year...she was very nice and as it was my first call from her I really appreciated the time she took to call and offer to help..she said it was "busy" there so we shall see...I have looked at the forcast and it didn't look so good for our 6 days..hope it doesn't rain too much...anyway just wanted to let you guys know what to expect as I am sure that they are getting a little nervous over cancellations and wondering if we are (after all we (us) will probably be their best customers) looking to buy into BCV as the world has changed forever now....Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

that was nice of her to call. i wonder exactly when bcv will start to pre-sell and what the price will be. have a great trip.

BW has wheelchairs to borrow. It's first come first serve and there is no charge, just a deposit. Call the front desk to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter