• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got BWV Standard View 9/6-9/9 !!!

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Last week I was able to get a Standard View Boarkwalk Villa for Septmember!! Wahoo!

:wave2:

Congratulations! It does help to travel in the lower demand seasons, doesn't it!

Enjoy your trip! :)

Will this be the first trip "Home" on the new points? How long is the trip in total?

As you know, BWV is our home resort and we are Std View junkies.

Have a great time!

pumpkinboy said:
Will this be the first trip "Home" on the new points? How long is the trip in total?

As you know, BWV is our home resort and we are Std View junkies.

Have a great time!

Hi Jonathan :) We will be there only a total of 6 nights... 3 at the Dolphin and 3 at Boardwalk. Yes, this will be our first trip "home". We actually have a longer trip planned in March but could not resist going down sooner for my "40th" birthday!

This asked me for any preference of room location. She suggested close to the pool so that's what I have requested. Any tips for us on a standard view?

Thanks!!!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter