Got it!

Paulaparm

DIS Veteran
I was online at 6:00 to make my reservation. They were experiencing some problems and were finally up and running around 6:20.
Got our 3 weeks! January 21-February 10, then heading over to the Daytona 500 for a week.
We did this same trip 2 years ago and loved it! Only problem was we didn’t have enough days to just spend at the Fort. This time we decided we’d book 3 weeks with 10 day park hoppers. Just have to purchase tickets now :)
SO excited!

I was online at 6:00 to make my reservation. They were experiencing some problems and were finally up and running around 6:20.
Got our 3 weeks! January 21-February 10, then heading over to the Daytona 500 for a week.
We did this same trip 2 years ago and loved it! Only problem was we didn’t have enough days to just spend at the Fort. This time we decided we’d book 3 weeks with 10 day park hoppers. Just have to purchase tickets now :)
SO excited!
Congrats, let the vacation planning fun begin. What kind of site did you book?
:mickeyjum

Thanks! And yes, for me planning is a part of the trip!
We booked a premium site. When we went 2 years ago (for the first time), that’s what we booked because we (as in hubby) hadn’t had a lot of practice backing in and it seemed like we might have a bit more room in the premium loops. We decided to do it again because we know it and like it. :)

Thanks! And yes, for me planning is a part of the trip!
We booked a premium site. When we went 2 years ago (for the first time), that’s what we booked because we (as in hubby) hadn’t had a lot of practice backing in and it seemed like we might have a bit more room in the premium loops. We decided to do it again because we know it and like it. :)
Premium sites are nice, deep and wider than the average bear, but I found out last time that the premium site is only nice once you actually get into it. I had a horrible time just getting in. I posted a video of the troubles I had once I got there and how long it took to get into the site. Sometimes it's the other campers that give you grief! Good luck and have fun!

Premium sites are nice, deep and wider than the average bear, but I found out last time that the premium site is only nice once you actually get into it. I had a horrible time just getting in. I posted a video of the troubles I had once I got there and how long it took to get into the site. Sometimes it's the other campers that give you grief! Good luck and have fun!
We liked site 1106, almost a straight back in at the end of the first curve and going jnto a long straightaway.

We were worried last time since we/hubby were pretty new to this. We were so surprised when backing in was easy at the spot we had. I cannot remember for the life of me what loop we were in and I can’t find anything with that info. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter