Graduate Students in CP

Chelle116

Earning My Ears
So I’m starting grad school this summer and thinking about applying for the college program. I will be 27 when the program starts. I’m still young, but obviously a bit older than most people in the college program! I’m wondering if anyone here is in the CP and also a graduate student? Would I be welcomed or would I just be the old fart no one wants around?! Lol

My DD did the program just after she graduated from college before she started grad school. She made a great group of friends that were all ages ranging from 19 - 32. If it's something you want to do, go for it, I'm sure you will find your people to hang out with.

Have you looked at the Professional Internships? I think they are more relevant to a graduate student. I considered applying for one but I ended up moving overseas & the academic calendar here is so different from the one in the US that it wasn't possible for me to do it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with doing the regular CP at 27, if that's what you want to do, but if you are looking for something in your specific field & that might serve you a little bit better in the future, a PI might be what you're looking for :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!