Graduation & Culture Aboard DCL ~ 2015

Amunet

DIS Veteran
So, here's the story, DH and I are wanting to expose my sister to other countries and cultures before heading off to College. DH and I travel a bit and we would just like to share the experience of going outside your bubble ^_^

My sister is scheduled to graduate high school in 2015. We are wanting to take her on a Med Cruise (if they are still part of the DCL schedule).
We think this is the best bet, she'll see 3 countries (Italy being her favorite!) and she won't get TOO much culture shock.
My family is old school & sister is extremely picky with food, I figure the cruise culture would be the best for her, plus she kind of gets anxiety attacks.

I'm just SO EXCITED to finally book a cruise for this. We're thinking the last sailing of the summer (usually less expensive, based on previous years).

We did the whole Dummy booking and thankfully we're planning on using it before the new rules of a Nov. 2015 deadline kicks in (for us).

Thought I'd crate this so I can keep track of the process and vent my excitement somewhere :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter