OMG this one....

42292996644_92bdce0c45_z.jpg

Priceless.....

42109610615_557e837d9a_z.jpg

I’m so glad you came back to share with us

Time goes by quickly when you are in the parks
I hope you get to return again and stay longer then 5 days

Thank you for showing us the pictures
It really adds a lot so those that are new to the darkside have a visual of the rides

Love your ride pictures, especially JP. The expressions on your kids faces! Plus the terror on he other's were priceless.

I love your park pictures! We really like having the photo package! Ride photos are so fun to look at!

What a great and truly memorable trip!:)

Yay I love trip reports!
Love the photos...your son's expressions are priceless. Very beautiful daughter and handsome son!

Hi I enjoyed your report. It is so nice to hear someone had a great time on their trip! I loved Portofino. We were just there at the end of June for 6 days. We stayed club level and absolutely worth it. I love the photo pass pictures. I wish there were a few more options but it is still nice to have. I really enjoy getting the entrance to the parks. I have a lot of these pics on my trip report. Thanks for sharing and what a great gift for your daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!