Graduation Trip

Schmedvic

Earning My Ears
I’m new to Disboards, not new to Disney. I’m looking forward to my 7th lifetime visit in May with my son. He decided his graduation father-son trip should be to Disney. I couldn’t be more excited. We are going to be packing a lot in on a 3 day/4 night visit. Thanks to Disboards I have been catching up on all things Disney. Great community here. Cheers!

Our granddaughter was a 2020 graduate and, sadly, her special "friends and Mom's" trip had to be canceled. She's HOPING to schedule a trip with her high school best friend this fall to make up that disappointment. One of the many, many things that graduating class missed. Wishing you and your son a marvelous trip and and memories you'll never forget.

Thank you for your well wishes. My oldest son was a 2020 grad as well. I feel your granddaughter’s disappointment. The 2020 grad class missed out on a lot (grad, prom and 1st year university residency). Fortunately, he and I did a grad trip before the outbreak. I hope your granddaughter’s reunion trip works out. Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter