Grand Californian

sauve

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Due to a business trip (wifes). I am going to CA next month from 14-21. We will be at DL for a few nights.

Has anyone stayed at the GC? What are your opionons? Where should I ask for a room? What views are better/worse than others? Also, any opionons on the resturants in Hotel, or New Areas?

Thanks..

Sauve - I will be at the Grand California Feb 2-4. If you can wait until then I will be happy to answer your questions when I return.

Thanks,

I made a note to check back then, also, anyone else out there "been there done that" yet?

and we'll be back there agin 2/3 and 2/4.

We liked the hotel, a few snags the way any new hotel would have.

One note, we loved the DCA park view but it's VERY LOUD, at night, all night, almost all night.

When we go back, we will be requesting a non-DCA view.

Our room had bunk beds and a queen bed and was very nicely done. Ten times nicer than the DL hotel and almost as nice as the Grand Floridian.

Romantic place to eat - Napa Rest, Character breakfast at Storytellers was very edible, lovely bar and quiet setting off the gorgeous main lobby.

Feel free to ask any questions and have a great time!

Susy

We're there this weekend, leaving tommorow (yipee). Do check out the latest photos at www.laughingplace.com Doobie has a bunch of new ones as of 1/11, we are really excited to go

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter